Meet the team behind SSL—whose combined wisdom, expertise and years in the industry make us who we are.
The President & Chief Executive Officer, with the help of the management team, oversees the day-to-day operations of the company.
- Stephen Rogers – President & CEO | 720-645-1049 (CO office)
- Nancy Toscano – Controller | 585-742-1010 ext. 28 (NY office)
- Amy Guras – Office Operations Manager | 720-645-1049 (CO office)
- Cathy Walker – Softgoods Merchandise Manager | 973-940-1170 (NJ office)
- Tyler Lockard – Hardgoods Merchandise Manager | 720-645-1049 (CO office)
Board of Directors
Our stockholder/members elect a nine-member Board of Directors to three-year rotating terms, it is the board’s responsibility is to give direction to management and lookout for the interests of all stockholder/members.
- Chairman – Mark Willams- Williams Ski & Patio Haus, IL
- Vice Chairman – Gary Cole- Cole Sport, UT
- Treasurer – Alan Newman- Alpine Boardsports, AZ
- Secretary – Brad Nelson – Hi Tempo, MN
- Gary Cole – Cole Sport, UT
- Alan Davis – Princeton Sports, MD
- Gordon Geiger- Geiger’s Ski & Sporthaus, OH
- Marsha Mather – Laacke & Joys, WI
- Larry Merkel – Round House Ski & Sports Center, MT
- Brad Nelson – Hi Tempo, MN
- Alan Newman – Alpine BoardSports, AZ
- Sig Fossum- Sporthaus, WA
- Mark Williams – Williams All Seasons, IL
SSL buying committees are made up of some of the best buyers in our industry. They preview new products, discuss the diverse buying needs of our members, and negotiate purchasing contracts that can best satisfy our members’ needs, while maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with our supplier partners.
Program Development & Communication
While group collaboration is encouraged in order to generate the most cost-effective programs, our retailers maintain their individuality by being able to select the programs and brands that work best for their stores.